15 Aralık 2017 Cuma

Yet Another Emine Hanım Mesmerizes Her Men


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Sözcü Newspaper, 15 December 2017)
,
samanlık cinayetinden yasak aşk çıktı ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Bewitched: Emine's seem to be Turkey's 'Samantha'

emine again  see this recent TNT report for another 
Emine hanım's male manipulations.

In Afyonkarahisar, the Gendarmerie was called in response to a
fire in a hayloft, where they found a man's body chained to a stake.
The man was identified as Ali Çaputçu (30) and his wife Emine
was taken into custody, along with 6 other people. 

While 4 of the 6 were released, Emine and Halil İbrahim
Karataş were arrested.  In her statement to the Gendarmerie, Emine
hanım explained that on the night of the incident her husband went
to a coffee shop, while she stayed at home.  A pebble thrown on
her window prompted Emine hanım to "go downstairs, where I
saw Halil.  I asked him why he had come and he tried to kiss
me.  Then he picked me up and took me to a room next to the
hayloft.  At that point, my husband came and cursed us.  Halil
put a rope around my husband's neck and then tied him to
a stake in the hayloft.  I went back upstairs and fell asleep (!),
noticing the fire in the morning."

As for Karataş., he claimed to have been at home at the time
of the incident and refuted Emine hanım's assertions.  Emine
hanım was released and Halil İ.K. was arrested.


afyonkarahisar haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder