25 Kasım 2015 Çarşamba

Yet Again, Facebook Nails a Party-Hearty Crook

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Sabah Newspaper, 25 November 2015)

Eğlencedeki poza 15 yıl hapis

Yes Ahmet, there is such a thing as too much of a good time.

A sentence of 15 years in prison has been handed down for
Ahmet Yazıcıoğlu for embezzling 1.3 million TL (about
400,000 USD) from the municipality where he worked in Antalya.
After embezzling the money Yazıcıoğlu posted pictures of himself
partying with foreign women of Facebook.

Yazıcıoğlu (45) worked in the legal affairs (!) office of the Muratpaşa
municipality and took money that he was supposed to deposit into the
judicial treasury. Based on a tip, police looked at Yazıcıoğlu's Facebook
page and noticed the pictures of Yazıcıoğlu enjoying himself with
foriegn women at night spots in Antalya.

Yazıcıoğlu was taken into custody and his house searched. Hundereds
of legal documents were discovered and he ultimately confessed that
he had spent the money on partying and girls.  Coming before the
judge in court Yazıcıoğlu had this to say: "I'm sorry I wasn't able to
repay the money. Being in prison has reminded me how important it
is to be patient and loyal. But none of my fair-weather friends came
to my side. If I had a chance to do it all over again I wouldn't commit
this crime. I regret it."

Image result for antalya haritası
             Antalya province

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder