23 Ağustos 2013 Cuma

Turks' Real Homeland Ursa Major

ursamajor links to original article

(Posta Newspaper, 22 August 2013)

Turk forefathers' outer space neighborhood.

In Marmaris district of Muğla province, Cenk Sertdemir,
the 'Altay Wolf Shaman', organized a mass to cleanse people
from bad karma. The mass was arranged through Sertdemir's
personal development firm.
 
Shaman on duty.
 
Cenk in civilian attire.
 


The participants stated that they experienced very intense
feelings during the mass, which was held at the Turunç Serena
Süit Hotel. Sertdemir wore an outfit befitting a shaman and
said that "I started my shaman training in Siberia and after three
years I learned the way to reach our forefathers. Then I returned
to my country (Turkey). Our forefathers are from up above,
meaning they're from Ursa Major."

 
Marmaris
 
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder