13 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

Batman's Che Under the Weather

che links to original article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 13 February 2012)

The Birgül-Nihat Turğut couple of Batman gave their son born five months
ago the name Ernesto Che Guevara, in honor of the guerrilla leader who
brought about the revolution in Cuba.  An identity card for Ernesto
Cheguevara Turğut of  Batman was issued by the Batman Population
Directorate.

Two days ago the child was brought to the Dicle University Medical
School Children's Hospital because he came down with brochitis,
pneumonia and a lung infection. Little Ernesto's unemployed father
Nihat Turğut (25) stated that 'I've read books about Ernesto Che
Guevara's whole life. I'm a big fan of his. I said that if I ever have a
son I'll name him Ernesto Che Guevara. My son was born on the first
of September 2011, World Peace Day, and so I gave him that name.
There were some reactions from my relatives but with time they've
gotten used to it. Both me and my wife are very happy that we gave
my son this name.'

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder